Jetpack Tag


๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿš€“Whoo-hoo! Jetpacks!“๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽฎ

My contribution for a Delpad event​ that was happening on Tumblr.

 There was a “Gaming” prompt and my mind immediately went to something based on the Legends of LegendQuest portion of the episode “Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!”. When it aired, I was surprised to see some Della-Launchpad bonding before “Coot” debuted. It was nice to see a more positive interaction after the misunderstanding about getting replaced in “Nothing Can”. ๐Ÿ˜… 

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• July 28th, 2020 •°*”~

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

"Oh no! We should help Launchpad fight that defragon!"

"Eh, too risky. But if you want to, go ahead."

"Facing off against the dangerous monster!"

"I SHOULD NEVER TRY ANYTHING NEW!"

"I have to prove I can get dangerous in the safest way possible."

Comments

Popular Posts