Family is The Greatest Treasure of All!

『 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙!” 』

 .*•.¸💕 🌌 🌕 🚀🌎💕.*•.¸

Another piece I made as a birthday gift to myself. 🎂🥳

I also did this as part of an art challenge where I was focused on posting pieces on the designated dates (as close as possible, anyway). I decided to take a mixed media approach for this and the rest of the artwork in my challenge to encourage myself to utilize my Prismacolor pencils and brush pens a bit more often. I’m pretty pleased with the end result and will probably continue to play around with that in the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• June 23, 2022 •°*”~

Tools Used: Faber-Castell black brush pen, SAKURA Gelly Roll Gel Pen(?), 
Prismacolor Pencils, and Clip Studio Paint EX.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts