Family of Five

 

Three years ago, Father’s Day landed on the same day as my birthday. I was already planning to draw the usual Delpad for myself, but when I found out about both happening on the same date, I went for a two-in-one
🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ›©️❤️πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸš€

Man, duck kisses are tough! I still feel like I could have done better, but I really wanted to see one...especially after all the ones we got in Season 3. ┐(´γƒΌ`)┌

(Well, more like I wanted to see a further developed friendship that turn into indecisive romantic feelings and an important realization that led into a kiss. Eh.)

Here's a better look at Dewford’s agony. xD

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'
  ˜”*°• June 21st, 2021 •°*”~

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

The way she got in his face in front of the family wall...the way he shh'd her in "Coot"...the way he leaned into her face in "Woodchucks"...we got robbed and no one can tell me otherwise!(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Comments

Popular Posts