Ducks In Space!

I found out about the Space Ace arcade game back in 2019 and have been wanting to mash it with DuckTales ever since.

Since the game is traditionally animated, I gave this piece more of an ink-n-paint-on-celluloid type of feel. It’s probably not noticeable. But anyway, I really like the idea of Launchpad and Della going on intergalactic adventures together. (●´ω`●) I’m very tempted to turn it into an AU combining the game’s storyline with the show’s, changing things around, filling it with my theory-headcanon thoughts and maybe references to other space-y things...but I have no idea when I'd want to get around to that. 😅

Now that I have this new blog, there's a higher change it'll happen. 

◑.◑ Guess we'll just have to wait and see...


















All of this “Ducks in Space” thinking made me recall the Duck Dodgers TV show and that eventually led to discovering Della’s voice actress, Paget Brewster, played Rona Viper! 😆 I just HAD to do something with this newfound information. x) The idea of editing my Della drawing to suit this, turned out to be more technical than I was willing to make it, so...idk, I might give that concept another go in a standalone drawing.😅

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• February 12th, 2021 •°*”~

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

Comments

Popular Posts