For anyone still curious about the blurry picture that was posted to the DT Twitter account yesterday...

image

...I figured it out. xD It’s probably not the exact frame, but yeah. xD

This scene was used in the “All May” promo they just released so it’s not all that random.

Sorry guys! It wasn't Gizmo or DW like a lot of you were guessing, but don’t worry! 

We’ll get to see them soon! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________
*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'
  ˜”*°• April 10, 2018 •°*”~
It was so funny how I realized what this was
everyone was so puzzled, I was about to give up
As soon as I said "WHAT IS THIS?!" or w/e, I was like "wait a minute"
I somehow recognized the format of the colors and it clicked
they really made us think this was something entirely new xD
ah, the dt twitter account

Comments

Popular Posts