I was looking for pictures of Della, when I noticed something interesting about her portrait:

image

There’s a couple of photos and a map on the dashboard of her plane!

I wonder who (or what) could be in those photos and 

I wonder if all three of these items might mean something later...

__________________________________________________________________________________
*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'
  ˜”*°• February 16, 2018 •°*”~

I had later rebloged the original post with a theory about the island being Ithaquack based on the description we had gotten for "The Spear of Selene!"

Now that I'm looking at this again...I think all three items might be representative of something else...but not too far off from what I initially thought 

Did they foreshadow her amputation in this??

tag notes: ducktales please come back i need to know more about della cri

Comments

Popular Posts