Little Pilot, Big Adventures


A Chibi Tiny Tales-styled Della because this style is adorable, and I wanted to see her in it. 

(ใฅ。◕‿‿◕。)ใฅ 

Off-duty Ver.


Della hadn't appeared in any CTT or Chibiverse content at the time of creating my interpretation (I may have been the first to publicly post her in the style), but now that she's debuted in the latter, here's a comparison:


The official design is definitely more streamlined. ๐Ÿ˜… 

And leans more into the chibi aspect than I did; I struggled a little with proportions in the original sketch and had to shrink her body down some. I was trying to avoid make her look too much like the kid designs and made her taller than she should have been. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Eh, I think I did good enough for a first try. x)

Also, whoever added her in, seems to have refenced the image used for her DT Wiki page.
This was originally from a scene in "Moonvasion!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• May 14th, 2021 •°*”~ 

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

Yes, that was a Hamtaro reference. :3

Recognize the background?

...Did the chibi style change a little in the show?

Comments

Popular Posts