Mermaid in the Mist

🌫🌊🐚🧜‍♀️πŸ’– “Oceanika? Is that you, my love?”πŸ’–πŸ§œ‍♀️🐚🌊🌫

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

Here’s my interpretation of Oceanika from “The Depths of Cousin Fethry!” (....who accidentally ended up looking a bit like Daisy when I added the eyeshadow smh)

I wanted to draw her sometime after her debut but couldn’t decided on what she looked like. 

The DT crew...really didn’t want us to see her....πŸ€”

A couple of years ago, I decided on a seagull and drew some sketches with that. But then Disney+ got released later on and revealed that she was something closer to a duck or a goose. So, I redesigned my first drawing of her during digitalization.

I made her brown tail more of a gold and (eventually) lightened up the green top she was wearing. I’m a bit doubtful it was seaweed, but again, they really didn’t want us to see her, so I had to come up with that in place of whatever it actually was. 🀷🏾‍♀️

Version 2:



This was going to be at the top, but I started to feel iffy about the sparkles.


The original screenshot:


This scene looks a lot better on a TV.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• May 31st, 2021 •°*”~

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

...Why is she forbidden?

Would that make her...an outlaw?

...why am i suddenly reminded of the bobblehead in the plane

have i made that comparison yet?

Bold De-duck-tion Never Fails — kirbtaro05: πŸŒŠπŸšπŸ’– “Oceanika? Is that you, my... (tumblr.com)


Comments

Popular Posts