Who Knows?!



 A Dewey sketch I digitalized to commemorate reaching 100+ followers on my old Disney Twitter account. The question used here was said by Dewey in "The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!". I tried to add "Who knows?!" in there, but I couldn't find a way to make it work. 😅 

It still worked out anyway; I created a bit of a happy accident with this.
I didn't fully realize what I was doing with the quote formatting. I knew I wanted to integrate what he said in an appealing way. "Brilliant business" were long words, so, I made them smaller to flow with everything else. I started playing around with shadows and ended up reversing the silhouette of the image. I liked the way it helped the quote to stand out more and wasn't even focusing on the fact that words were being placed over his head, which unintentionally suggested he has secrets on his mind--which was very true. Later looking back at this helped me better understand what writers were getting at when they made him say this.

Aside from the pilots, Dewey is another Top Fav of mine. I really loved the whole arc about Webby and him trying to solve the mystery of Della's disappearance. (The briefcase was definitely a metaphor reflecting the struggles with his mom's...case and how he was hiding information from his brothers.)
It's something so many of us have been wanting to know. 😄

__________________________________________________________________________________

*•. ̧ Originally Posted  ̧.•*'

  ˜”*°• June 16th, 2018 •°*”~

Tools Used: Clip Studio Paint EX.

Notice the colors of the question marks?

Wait, I didn't reblog this to BDDNF?!

Comments

Popular Posts