Soft Opening!

[ INCOMING TRANSMISSION... ]

Hello, everyone! To celebrate Huey, Dewey and Louie's birthday, I'm given you all first excess to my new DT blog! 🥳 But please tempter your expectations: it's mostly made up of previously released material. 😅

 If you've seen my previous DT blog, Bold De-Ducktion Never Fails, it's currently the Blogger version of that. If you haven't seen any of that blog before, it gives you a look at the thought process I've had about this show over the years. 

As you look around, you will notice that there are certain comments I've made that have become outdated as we received more information about the show. I've decided to keep them intact to show how my ideas have changed over time. I'm currently making many notes comparing these things with where I stand on them now.

You will also see that many of the pages on the navigation bar are under construction. I didn't want to miss out on opportunity to share this blog on the day Della went missing; it fits way too well with the theme. 😶 I had to go through over a hundred posts and while I was able to properly finalize most of them, there might be cracks here and there. Like a typo or an incorrect link.

or commentary that should be hidden 

Lemme know if you find any so I can take care of them! 🔨😼

Thanks for visiting!

✨~Webmaster K-Tee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts