Floatin' & Flyin'

I did Delpad for my June Birthday project again
🔧💚✈💙🎂🥳🎈✨

It's an art challenge where I focus on posting pieces on the designated dates (as close as possible, anyway). I decided to take a mixed media approach for this and the rest of the artwork in my challenge to encourage myself to utilize my Prismacolor pencils and brush pens a bit more often. I've been drawing them on June 20th as a birthday present to myself. x)

Heh, feels a little weird to have newer art to post 😅 But anyway, here's an idea I've been sitting on for a while. I always thought it was interesting that Webby's room has two sets of aircraft decorations and there are two pilots in the main cast. 👀


I had theorized in the past, that maybe Webby's room was originally meant to be HDL's nursery before Della got lost. Maybe this was Della's room after she moved out of the one she shared with Donald? The bed in in the attic, so, she definitely could have intended for HDL to have an area in the lower half.

I made the airship based on the one Gladstone moves into in "The Treasure of The Found Lamp!". I also have a theory about that one that I plan to elaborate on in the future...

















Here's some alternate backgrounds. I couldn't resist. :3c

__________________________________________________________________________________
*•. ̧  ̧.•*'
-   -   -   ---   ---   ---    -   -   -
 ˜”*°• •°*”~
Tools Used: Faber-Castell black brush pen, SAKURA Gelly Roll Gel Pen(?), 
Prismacolor Pencils, and Clip Studio Paint EX.
we're soarin'...flyin'
there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach--
they were in the cloud y'all
i really wanted to add a reference to that soarin' ride to the title, but my brain won't let me
maybe next time

Comments

Popular Posts